The date for this year’s meeting has been fixed for 7.10.2022.
Making the booking, at the Circle here in Sheffield, it was clear that the on/off Covid rules have made the hosts cautious in defining how many will be allowed in for the room. At present, we are planning to have at least 30 possible in-person seats, and will endeavour to have some on-line for others.
I will update you later in the summer about projected numbers, but if you want to make a booking the please email me (email@example.com).
The topics for discussion on the day will include:
- Obesity cardiomyopathy and the large heart
- Post mortem CT scan and heart disease
- Patterns of ischaemic heat disease
- Basics of congenital heart disease
- “What is it” cases
- Heart dissection for the autopsy exam and referring cases